Production: Added new column “Carrier Name” to Production\Supplier Receipt Detail master lists. Carrier name has also been added to the Quick Find column options
Grower Accounting Payment Grid: Trading Partner is now showing in the user interface.
EDI ShipOn/DeliverBy date conflict resolution: If the date/time entered is the same, Envio now moves the deliver by date up by one hour automatically.
Touchlabel: Repaired issue with TouchLabel that was resulting in an error on the client when the first Label of the day was printed.
Purchasing –A POReceipt Receive/Print All button has been added directly to the Purchase Order screen. It is located under the Contact and Load Position fields. (It is very useful for materials receiving.)
- Go to Process Policies > Purchase Order > Defaults
- Select a PO Receiving Station for policy: “Default PO Receiving Station (PO Screen)”
- Make sure that the PO Receipt and PO Receipt Tag number banks are set up correctly and attached to this default PO Receiving Station.
- Go to General Policies > Purchase Order > “Enable PO Receipt Button in Purchase Order”
- Set the Value to True by checking the box